Enough is Enough
LIBI seeks to create and to maintain a safe environment in which all members of the college community – students, faculty and staff – can learn and work free from the fear of sexual assault and other forms of violence.
The following sections explain how LIBI handles student complaints involving sexual misconduct, harassment, and claims of discrimination based on sex. The applicable federal and state laws governing LIBI’s policies are also explained in the sections below.
Please read this very carefully and ask your academic advisor to clarify any of the sections you may have questions about. We want to make sure you understand your rights as a student, LIBI’s policies, and other issues related to sexual harassment, gender harassment and sexual violence.
All incoming LIBI students are required to attend awareness workshops and seminars on sexual assault, domestic violence, and stalking prevention provided by the college. LIBI asks that all students take this requirement seriously because knowledge and awareness are the best sources of prevention and empowerment.
Enough is Enough – Sexual Assault Special Section
Enough is Enough – Faculty & Staff Training
Students’ Bill of Rights
2017 Relationship Violence & Sexual Assault Climate Survey
Code of Conduct
Policy & Procedure for Transcript Notation
Freshmen Students Onboarding Training – Curriculum
Freshman Student Onboarding Training – Access
More Information on Enough is Enough Law & Sexual Violence
New York State Resources
- Enough is Enough: Combating Sexual Assault on College Campuses – New York State Enough is Enough program overview & resources.
- New York State Office of Campus Safety – Assisting with the implementation and enforcement of Enough is Enough requirements.
- New York State Police Campus Sexual Assault Victims Unit – Information about this specialized unit and state police resources to combat sexual violence.
- New York State Education Department – Information on compliance with the Enough is Enough Law (New York State Education Law Article 129-B).
- New York State Office for the Prevention of Domestic Violence – Definitions, statistics, & laws on domestic violence.
- New York State Office of Victim Services – Help for victims & guidance for providers.
- New York City Alliance Against Sexual Assault – Education, research, & advocacy in New York City to prevent sexual violence.
- New York State Coalition Against Domestic Violence – How to get help & how to get involved.
- New York State Coalition Against Sexual Assault – Information on sexual violence prevention, resources, & getting involved.
- CDC Preventing Intimate Partner Violence Across the Lifespan: A Technical Package of Program, Policies, and Practices
- CDC Division of Violence Prevention – Sexual violence prevention resources including “STOP SV: A technical package for prevention”.
- DOJ Office on Violence Against Women – Information & resources on domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence, & stalking.
- National Sexual Violence Resource Center – Leadership in prevention & response to sexual violence.
- CALCASA: California Coalition Against Sexual Assault – Leadership & resources to rape crisis programs & other organizations geared towards ending sexual violence.
- PreventConnect – National online project dedicated to the Primary Prevention of Sexual assault & Domestic Violence.