Gainful Employment Disclosures
Please select the program of interest below to find information about its cost, financing, graduation rates, and more.
For Cost of Program Completion, click here.
Additional information regarding the Standard Occupational Classification code may be found at http://www.onetonline.org/help/online/search#code.
See the Definition of Placement according to the ACICS.
See LIBI’s 2018 Shopping Sheet.
Associate in Occupational Studies Degrees
- A.O.S. Degree Program in Accounting
- A.O.S. Degree Program in Business Management
- A.O.S. Degree Program in Court Reporting
- A.O.S. Degree Program in Homeland Security and Security Management
- A.O.S. Degree Program in Hospitality Management
- A.O.S. Degree Program in Office Technology with Medical Office Option
Additional Important Information
Campus Accountability Report
Performance Information Disclosure: These are the data reported to ACICS by the institution in its most recent Campus Accountability Report.